This issue marks the beginning of Spirit Journal’s seventh year of publication – thanks to all of our readers for your continued interest!
The June issue features:
- An interview about the meaning of Juneteenth (our new national holiday, as of this week) with Leslie Geer of Contemplative Outreach Atlanta
- A look back at the recently concluded Living Flame 2 program
- Information about a new film to be released July 6th by the Mind & Life Institute: Evolution of the Heart, conversations with the Dalai Lama, including a link to a two-and-a-half minute trailer
- News about several contemplative events and resources to support your journey
- Insights from Richard Rohr, Thomas Keating, Seccho, and Susan Saltzberg