In our first newsletter of 2024, you’ll find:
- Information on the online workshop Crisis Contemplation – Healing the Wounds of the Village, with Barbara Holmes – which we will be co-sponsoring on February 3 along with two other Contemplative Outreach chapters
- An invitation to join us for a contemplative/musical experience – Notes of Rest with Julian Davis Reid – at St. Leonard’s Ministry on February 15
- Our initial announcement of an event with Carl McColman, which we will be co-presenting with the Theological Society in America in March
- A reminder that you are invited to apply for the Alan Krema Scholarship – will 2024 be your year to take advantage of this opportunity?
- Notice of additional contemplative events coming up soon from Jeff Ediger, the St. John of the Cross Christian Meditation Groups, and Contemplative Outreach chapters in Colorado and Southeast Wisconsin
- An updated calendar of events of interest, local and online, though the end of this year
- A listing of in-person and online prayer groups
- Insights from Meister Eckhart, Shunryu Suzuki, St. Benedict, and Martin Luther King, Jr.