Our late-summer issue covers:
- The start of registration for our 2021 One-Day Fall Workshop, November 13 via Zoom, featuring Phileena Heuertz on the topic of “three-centered awareness”
- Continuing registration for our Fall Retreat: Weekend Immersion, October 8-10
- An invitation encouraging you to share a reflection or other piece of your own writing in Spirit Journal
- A personal reflection from Jeffrey Ediger on The Gathering Stillness of the Moon
- News about other selected contemplative events and resources to support your journey
- Insights from Aldous Huxley, Maya Angelou, Thich Nhat Hanh, and Thomas Merton.