This issue focuses on strengthening and broadening the contemplative community, with:
- Information about Ubuntu and Contemplation, a very special workshop coming up on May 13 with Michael Battle
- A short primer on Ubuntu by Michael Battle, drawn from his 2009 book, Ubuntu: I in You and You in Me.
- Your first chance to sign up for our our Seven-Day Summer Intensive/Post-Intensive Retreat at the Siena Retreat Center, scheduled for July 23-29
- A listing of additional workshops and events of potential interest to you, from multiple Contemplative Outreach chapters and other groups
- Information about available Centering Prayer groups, in-person and online
- Insights on community from Thomas Keating, Simone Weil, Ram Dass, and Michael Battle